Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Adventures in Life

After all of the recent tragedy in Haiti, it seems a bit silly to be posting too many fun-times shots on our blog. We have thankfully learned that my friend from medical school, Kim, and her husband Patrick, and their son Solomon, while living in Haiti, are safe. After medical school and residency for Kim, and seminary for Patrick, as we planned our year-of-fun in NZ, they trooped off to Haiti on a 5 year plan to immerse themselves in the Haitian culture, each helping in their own way. She writes a beautiful blog about their adventures there - I only wish that I had the gift of prose that she has. They've since adopted a sweet baby, Solomon, and had been "living the dream," Haiti style...until recently. They are safe and together, but so much still remains unknown. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, as well as the rest of the country. Check out their blog, Adventures in Life, if you have a minute. (It's terribly addicting.)

2 comments:

  1. Molls, you are such a friend. Thanks for your advocacy and thoughts. I personally love following your blog. The beautiful green is so fun to drink in! ;)

    Much love from Haiti,
    KPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Molly. I...*sigh*...thank you.

    ReplyDelete