Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

5 Month Photo Shoot

We finally got around to doing a 5-Month Photo Shoot ... I wanted to put up a more colorful background, but I absolutely LOVE this little shark shirt, and only white blankies matched it.  They weren't very big, either, so we had a limited space to do it in.  Ben can't crawl yet, but he can roll and tripod, and usually lunges in crazy directions from the sitting position, so it required some acrobatics on our part!

Serious Ben. 


Drooling Ben. 


 Happy Ben!



Happy Ben!  I love that all of these smiles were for Daddy.  Nobody can make Ben laugh the way Patrick can.  I must admit, I'm a little jealous...and proud all at the same time.  :) 


Happy, drooling Ben! 


A nice shot of his tiny hand and foot -- tripod position.  He should be sitting up before too long. 



And a few of the outtakes:
...And this is why the bouncy seat went in the attic after the photo shoot.  It's worse when he tries to sit up and pitches forward -- so close to taking a header on the hardwoods.  So long, bouncy seat.  You've been amazing.


And this is why I couldn't get any sitting up pictures...he can't crawl, but boy, does he MOVE. 


Aw, Mommy, can't I just lay here and look out the front door?

3 comments:

  1. He's so big!! I love the smiles. I miss him so much and I hope we can make a trip out to see him soon! Love, Aunt Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some beautiful pics! I never use white and I really like it in these. It's going on my list. He's a sweetie. Good job parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben says you're welcome any time, Aunt Lola. Bets, I wasn't sure about the white, but I think with such a bright outfit it works!!

    ReplyDelete