Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

By Popular Demand -- The Bump, A Chronology

I have heard from a few girls and moms that they'd like to see the bump chronology -- Here it is. It goes from 7 weeks (before most of you even knew!) to 20 weeks, and the rest is still on the camera. You'll see a theme -- I am rarely dressed in people clothes, as most of them are taken in the evenings in PJs or workout clothes. Evidence that I do indeed workout and then shower most days! (Or alternatively go from work clothes directly to PJs) (Patrick says yoga pants are the modern girl's sweat-pants. But I really DO yoga in yoga pants, and not everyone who wears sweat pants actually sweated in them.)






(As you can see, no need to hold the shirt up to showcase the bump anymore...)



2 comments:

  1. If I saw you in person, I wouldn't be able to resist. I would touch that sweet belly. Yay for babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the pictures and seeing
    you "grow".

    ReplyDelete