Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

As Requested...A Picture of the "Bump" (And Some Nesting)

21 weeks tomorrow. Otherwise self-explanatory. (Will be on the lookout for more "Bump" signs, b/c this is too funny!)



We are working to take all of the office stuff out of the baby's room to convert it from office/guest room to baby/guest room. (The only thing that makes it a guest room is the pull out couch, so if that stays, we still have a guest bed! We can still have company, we'll keep the baby in our room if you come stay with us!) We have these ugly, plastic, white office stuff holders...we both hate them, but had no reason to replace them...until now! Today, all of this morphed into...



THIS! I found the 9-block unit at Target, with matching baskets, and it all fits nicely into this and the desk, with 2 drawers and 2 baskets still left for things to come. (I am channelling Betsy L's organization skills...) I realized after I was done and so proud of myself that wicker baskets filled with thank-you notes, stationary, CDs and old floppy disks, etc, are not exactly baby-proof. I'll figure that one out when the kid is mobile. We have some time to think about it!!

1 comment: