Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 8, 2012

4 Month Stats

Hi everyone!
I am 4 months old now.  
Mommy still has lots of pictures of our trip to Kansas and the many associated adventures, but today just wanted to post 1 quick thing.

This is me in my crib -- Now I can roll from my back to my front!  So far I only do it while I am sleeping, and then I get stuck (even though I know how to roll from my tummy to my back, it's just so hard!), so I have to tell Mommy and Daddy to come quick!  Flip me back over!!  

At the pediatrician's this week I was 15 lbs 14 ounces and 25 inches long.  75th percentile for height, and 80th percentile for weight.  Dr. Rusha said I am "just about as proportional as you could be!"  She also said I am meeting all of my milestones.  I talk a lot, I laugh and smile, I can hold and shake toys.  I can get pulled all the way to standing while holding my head steady, too!!  I am also just starting to get interested in my feet -- who knew those guys were down there?!  I also really like to try to hold on to my bottles (or Mommy's "bottles") when I am eating, and Mommy and Daddy's faces when they lean in close to talk to me.  Mommy loves that.  

Wait until you hear about my trip to Kansas.  It was amazing.  Ah-ah!  Kansas!

No comments:

Post a Comment