Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Leadville Trail 100

Patrick FINISHED the Leadville Traill 100 this past weekend. I am having trouble uploading any images of anything, a total bummer.

He finished just under 28 hrs, at 27:58. We are all so incredibly proud. Bursting.

I cried when he finished -- and then cried when I watched every single other finisher finish, because I was so happy and proud of them, too!!

THANK YOU to Lyle, Donna, Laura, Maura, Lauren, Marshall, Davin, John, Heather, Katie, Audrey, Kaitlin, Grant, Cash, Ross, Mark, Tiffany, Matt, Molly, Arax...I am probably leaving someone off, but it was a group effort, for sure. Especially thanks to our parents -- Lyle was with him through the ENTIRE race, never stopped to sleep, and made sure we were at all of the aid stations well ahead of Patrick.

Not as cool, but you can check out the pictures on facebook at this LINK. I don't know what's wrong with blogger, but it looks like from reading their help page I am not the only one. Anyone know how to fix it? Bad timing, blogger!!



No comments:

Post a Comment