At 3 months tomorrow, Ben's personality is definitely emerging. He has clear favorites and clear NOT favorites!
Ben says "Here are my most favorite things!"
5. Laying on my changing table and talking after I get my diaper changed. Mommy calls it "The Confessional" because I talk so much!
4. The ceiling fan - I love to lay on the ottoman and smile and talk to the ceiling fan.
3. The parakeet. The parakeet in my favorite book "Touch and Feel Pets" is my best friend. (After the ceiling fan, of course.) I also love to smile and talk to him.
2. Playing Pat-A-Cake with Daddy. (You've seen the footage.) Of note, I find Mommy significantly less hilarious than Daddy at Pat-A-Cake.
1. Nursing. 'Nuff said.
"My least favorite things!"
4. Burping. The reason is twofold: One, it interrupts my favorite thing (see number 1, above), and two, it is very uncomfortable, and I don't understand what is happening.
3. Being in the carseat when it is not moving. Seriously, what is the point?
2. Getting out of the bathtub. Some babies love baths. I really hate being so cold and wet when I get out. Mommy uses a 2-towel strategy that has made it less bothersome, but it is SO not my favorite.
1. Tummy Time (still) (But I am getting better at it.)
Oh, parakeet. I love you so.
Oh carseat. Please can we get moving?
Oh, Mommy. I love nursing. I feel so relaxed and happy after.
Hi there Mister Turtle. Do you dislike Tummy Time as much as I do?



No comments:
Post a Comment